Club Sapphire offers a fun, progressive and supportive working environment with excellent working conditions including a generous Staff Excellence Awards program and Staff Development program.
With occasional employment vacancies we welcome applications from customer focused teamplayers with skills, knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Wait staff
- Bar service
- Administration / Office
- Grounds and maintenance
To express interest in joining your local empoyer of choice, please download and complete the Employment Application.
Your applications are held for 3 months after which a new application is required.
What do our staff say?
Source: 2016 Staff Survey
- "Club Sapphire is a great place to work."
- "Club Sapphire is an awesome place to work as everyone is friendly and helpful."
- "I very much enjoy the people I work with, the diversity in the different roles I work in and the flexible working hours."
- "I enjoy coming to work each day."
- "I am proud to work for such a well run club and it makes me enjoy coming to work each day."
- "Good working environment, no day the same."
- "Great place to work."
- "Great work environment."
- "We have a great Club. Thank you to management for providing support, rewards, and enabling me to learn new things each day."