At the Board of Directors meetings held in April and May 2017 the Board resolved to:
1. Authorise the Building Committee to purchase “step ups”, disabled ramps and drink holders for the new greens complex.
2. To hold a members information meeting later in the year after research into the feasibility of constructing tourist accommodation and other potential developments on club land is further progressed.
3. To accept with regret the resignation of Executive Chef Derryn Mansfield and to promote current Head Chef Darren Hansen and Sous Chef Nicole Pentecost, to the position of acting joint Catering Department managers.
4. To increase MIBC Bowling membership fees from 1 July 2017 to $150 and to confirm these fees will not increase again before 2020 (Tura currently $150, Eden $145, Tathra $130).
5. To introduce a new three year Bowling membership option at $400 and to increase existing three year Social membership fees to $28.
6. After consulting the Bowling Clubs’ management committees, the Board resolve to amend its previous decision and to stage the transfer of responsibility for Affiliation Fees to the MIMBC and MIWBC over two years instead of one year. These fees are to be paid from the sections existing bank accounts not charged to individuals directly.
7. Approve ClubGRANTS Category 2 sponsorship for the Vinnies Winter Blanket Appeal, Lumen Christi College Equestrian Team, South Coast Buccaneers AFL Charity event, Merimbula Chamber of Commerce Winter Wonderland Promotion, Merimbula Tourism Charity Golf Day, Cystic Fibrosis Charity Bowls Day
8. Approve 110 new and transferring memberships:
• Social 106
• Bowls 4
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 21 June 2017
22 May 2017