At the Board of Directors meeting held in June 2017 the Board resolved to:
1. Hold the MIBC Ltd. AGM on Sunday 19 November 2017.
2. Approve a draft agreement as prepared by the Club’s solicitor, with local not-for-profit community group From Little Things Parklands Inc. relating to their temporary utilisation of the redundant green no. 4 for the purpose of a large scale vegetable garden.
3. Seek quotes to extend existing greens perimeter security fencing along the western boundary of the synthetic greens complex, to separate it from the vegetable garden.
4. Seek quotes for extending either the paving or stencilled concrete, to cover the worn/shaded grassed area on the southern side of green 2, and for the installation of a small fenced off children’s playground at the south western end of this grassed/paved area (adjacent to the covered walkway and BBQ area).
5. Approve 2017 ClubGrants Category 1 donations, totalling $40,000, for 32 separate local community groups.
6. Approve ClubGrants Category 2 sponsorship for the Emergency Services Golf Day, Merimbula Tennis Club Seniors Tournament and Merimbula Pambula Junior Rugby League Club.
7. In accordance with Article 52(b) the Board approved director R Christie attending Board meetings via teleconference when circumstances prevent his attendance in person.
8. Approve 166 new and transferring memberships:
• Social 156
• Bowls 10
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 19 July 2017
28 June 2017