At the Board of Directors meeting held in October and November 2017 the Board resolved to:
1. Approve ClubGrants Category 2 sponsorship for the 2018 Sapphire Coast Rock ‘n’ Roll festival, Merimbula Big Game & Lakes Angling Club, Lions Fairway Charity Golf event and Danes Dream
2. Authorise the Chairman and CEO to sign a DA, on behalf of the Club, as the current landowner of the future service road rear entrance location to a supermarket on the redundant BVSC library site.
3. Authorise the CEO to lodge a submission on behalf of the Club to the BVSC Commercial Centres Strategy Review.
4. To refer a possible breach of contract by the builder of the 2007 renovation, who is currently under voluntary administration, to the Club’s solicitor for advice.
5. To seek quotes for possible alternatives to provide heating to the new bowls viewing deck and smoking deck adjacent to the Auditorium.
6. Approve 234 new and transferring memberships:
• Social 230
• Bowls 4
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 13 December 2017