INFORMATION FROM THE BOARD
At the Board of Directors meeting held on 9 January 2013 it was resolved to:
- Approve an updated set of MIBC Ltd By-Laws effective 9 January 2013 and to display the full set of By-Laws on the Club Notice Board.
- Offer to sell the vacant land owned by MIBC Ltd at Tura Beach known as Lot 1442, to TBCC Ltd in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Deed of De-amalgamation.
- Hold a "volunteers thank you party", with partners, on Monday 29 April 2012.
- Continue to fully maintain Green No 4 until such time as Greens 1, 2, and 3 are back in full operation after their renovations. At that time the number of greens to be maintained will be reduced to three.
- Retain existing arrangements regarding vouchers being offered as bowls prizes, as opposed to cash etc. Existing prize amounts also remain.
- Replace bowlers' afternoon teas of baskets of shared cheese and biscuits with packets of individually wrapped sweet biscuits.
- To note new state government regulations prohibit smoking in spectator areas of sporting facilities, such as bowling greens, and that individuals are responsible for their own compliance with this legislation, not the Club.
- To round up the MIMBC's wrong bias box funds to $300 and donate this money to Imlay House.
- To approve bar "Happy Hour" prices of 20% off (inclusive of members discount) retail price be provided to members attending MIMBC's pennant bowlers get together of 10 February 2013.
- Approve 122 new and transferring memberships comprising:
ii. Social- 120
iii. Junior Gym- 1
Next Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 8 February 2013
11 January 2013