At the Board of Directors meeting held in July and August 2016, the Board resolved to:
1. Retain the word Rockpool in the name of the renovated alfresco café, for the time being.
2. Approve MIMBC draft By-Laws relating to food and beverage consumption and smoking on or near the new synthetic greens.
3. Approve ClubGRANTS Category 2 sponsorship for the Sapphire Coast Arts and Sports Youth Development Fund, the Merimbula Gift, and the Bemboka Public School.
4. Approve 226 new and transferring memberships:
• Social 216
• Bowls 7
• Gym Junior 3
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 21 September 2016.
At the Board of Directors meeting held in June 2016, the Board resolved to:
1. Approve 2016 ClubGRANTS Category 1 grants for 29 local not-for-profit organisations totalling in excess of $40,000.
2. Approve ClubGRANTS Category 2 sponsorship for the Merimbula Tennis Club Seniors Tournament.
3. Approve 131 new and transferring memberships:
• Social 123
• Bowls 6
• Gym Junior 2
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 20 July 2016
At the Board of Directors meeting held in April and May 2016, the Board resolved to:
1. Advise BVSC that the Board is of the view that the essential conditions required for the Club to give its final approval for construction of the service road on Club land have now all been met.
2. Advise Merimbula Nominee’s civil works contractor Guideline South Coast, they now have approval to enter the Club’s land to commence work on the service road.
3. Engage Paynter Dixon, a leading company in club design and renovation, to design, manage and construct the new covered bowling greens and renovations and extensions to the existing clubhouse.
4. Accept BVSC’s conditions of consent relating to the Club’s subdivision plan for the vacant club land situated adjacent to the new road and to progress the design and installation of services including water, electricity, sewerage and drainage to this land.
5. To approve a request from MIWBC for the Board to round up MIWBC’s donation to Bega Oncology to $3,000
6. Approve CLUBgrants Category 2 sponsorship for the Merimbula Grasshoppers Soccer Club.
7. Approve 92 new Social memberships.
The next regular monthly Board meeting is scheduled to be held on 20 July 2016.
10 June 2016