THINK! ABOUT YOUR CHOICES
Gambling more, enjoying less? For free and confidential information and advice about problem gambling, please contact
GAMBLING HELP 1800 858 858 www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au
Responsible Gaming policy
Club Sapphire is committed to providing an enjoyable gaming environment that is not detrimental to our members. For most people, gaming is a recreational pastime and a form of entertainment. However, for some, gambling may begin to create problems in various areas of their lives, resulting in the loss of money they cannot afford.
Accordingly, the Clubs is associated with ClubSafe, which is committed to the responsible service of gambling. A 24 hours confidential telephone counselling service is available to members and employees by telephoning G line – 1800 858 858.
The Club has implemented the following initiatives:
- All managers involved with the service of gambling will be trained to assist members or guests who may experience problems with gambling
- Signs have been placed in appropriate locations throughout the Clubs, listing a 24 hour free and confidential telephone helpline
- Brochures promoting responsible gaming and listing counselling services are located throughout the Club
- The provisions of information relating to self exclusion
- The responsible promotion of gambling within the Club
- Signs throughout the Club informing members and guests that employees are not permitted to lend them money
- The Clubs do not allow credit betting and places restrictions on cashing of cheques;
- Employee support – confidential support is available from Management at any time.